Silver, gilt on the inside and on the outside, with naturalistic driven and engraved staves. One cup is signed on the bottom with Osnabrück inspection and master mark Georg Friedrich Lengerke (1755-after 1797). On the other cup bottoms with an engraved emblem.
Height 12 cm, weight 102 g.
Scheffler: “Goldschmiede Niedersachsens”, Berlin 1965, vol. 2, page 1009, no. 1961 and 1976