With this courtly chest of drawers with elaborate
carved frame and elegantly curved
front, the fittings harmonise perfectly with the
the selected veneer pattern from walnut and
Masernut wood. Comparably crafted furniture
are located in the Main Franconian Museum in
Würzburg. The high quality, open-worked
Bronze fittings probably originate from the
Workshop of Johann Georg Oegg (1703-1782), since
1733 prince-bishop court locksmith. Oegg manufactured
not only ornamental grids and gates for the courtyard garden
and the outer front, but carried with artful
Wall and ceiling chandeliers, fireplace grills
and fittings also play a decisive role in interior decoration
to the residence.
Height 85 cm, width 118 cm, depth 68 cm.